Digital Escape Room Mega Bundle | Digital and Editable: These holidays and seasons-themed digital escape rooms provide students with the opportunity to work independently or with their peers to solve challenges. Students must solve these required challenges to “escape” from the various rooms that they have accidentally locked themselves into.
These digital escape rooms are a perfect activity to help build community with cooperative learning and engage students in social-emotional learning for 6th, 7th, or 8th grade. These digital escape rooms should take your students about 30 minutes to 60 minutes to complete from start to finish.
Once this is purchased, the teacher will get access to 11 Google Form links that are 100% editable and customizable for your classroom needs.
No prep is required from the teacher or students – all that is needed is a teacher Google Drive account. Students can use Google Forms without having a Google account.
- 11 Digital Escape Rooms
- Detailed teacher directions in text and video format
- Answer Key
- Student Instructions
⚠️ PLEASE READ IMPORTANT: ⚠️ These escape rooms use YouTube and Jigsaw Planet links. Check that your school district does not block these websites. I am not responsible for district firewalls that block external websites. Refunds will not be provided for district blocked sites due to the 100% editability of this escape room.
- “My students and I LOVE the escape rooms from Two Peas and a Dog! They are GREAT for both in-person and distance learners. I will 100% be buying the Christmas one next!” – Back To School Digital Escape Room #1
- “My students loved having a fun break from our normal lesson. Most of them didn’t even realize that they were learning. I consider it a win for the two days before winter break.” – Winter Digital Escape Room
- “My students love the Escape Rooms you have designed. They are challenging enough for them and they find all the challenges super exciting.” – Valentine’s Day Digital Escape Room
- “Love your escape rooms! It’s basically the only time my kids will collaborate with each other. Will definitely be purchasing more in the future.” – Spring Digital Escape Room
- “We love your escape rooms. You can hear a pin drop in the room when they are working on this. They love it. It is just challenging enough to keep them all engaged but yet accessible for all levels. Thank you for this.” – End of the Year Digital Escape Room
Looking for more digital escape rooms? Click here.