Fractured Fairy Tales Analysis Project
This fractured fairy tales analysis lesson engages older students because they must read and compare both the original and fractured fairy tales. Students use a Venn diagram graphic organizer to compare and contrast each fairy tale version and present their findings to the class. Students can complete this assignment independently, in pairs, or groups. This resource contains both PDF and digital (Google Slides) formats.
This lesson is included in the bundle – 12 Genre Book Reports.
- Novel Suggestions
- Genre-Based Assignment Sheet
- Standards-Based Assessment Rubric
- Points-Based Assessment
- PDF and Digital Formats
- Individual PDFs for Google Classroom or other LMS providers
- Google Slides format for 1:1 technology classrooms
- “Perfect for what I needed. Keeps student interest at the end of the year.”
- “This was a lot of fun! I was amazed at some of the twisting that my students came up with. We have used this several times. Great resource! Thanks…”
- “My students loved this unit. I added this resource to my unit on fairy tales. Assignment was easy for them to follow and they were engaged.”
- “LOVED this activity!!! Can’t wait to use it again. I used it at the end of the school year while doing virtual. Kids had so much fun with it!!! Highly recommend it.”
Other resources you might like: