Flight Digital Escape Room
This flight digital escape room provides students with the opportunity to work independently or with their peers to solve 11 flight-related challenges. Students must solve these required challenges to “escape” from the airplane that they have accidentally gotten locked in.
This is a perfect activity to help build community with cooperative learning and engage students in social-emotional learning for 6th, 7th, or 8th grade. This digital escape room should take your students about 30 minutes to 60 minutes to complete from start to finish.
- Once this escape room is purchased, the teacher will get access to a Google Form link that is 100% editable and customizable for your classroom needs.
- No prep is required from the teacher or students – all that is needed is a teacher Google Drive account. Students can use Google Forms without having a Google account.
Flight Digital Escape Room – Resource Includes:
- Digital Escape Room with 11 Challenges (“locks”)
- Detailed teacher directions in text and video format
- Answer Key
- Student Instructions
⚠️ PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT: ⚠️
- This Flight Digital Escape Room uses YouTube and Jigsaw Planet links. Check that your school district does not block these websites. I am not responsible for district firewalls that block external websites.
- Refunds will not be provided for district-blocked sites due to the 100% editability of this escape room.
Flight Digital Escape Room – Teacher Feedback:
- “My students love this escape room, it was great for differentiated learning and to reinforce concepts they had already learned.”
- “Since I had to cut the FLIGHT unit short, this Flight Unit was a great way to TEACH new concepts and REVIEW those that we did. I partnered students to work on the challenges and it kept them highly engaged in June when students are ready to been done. I don’t worry if they do NOT complete all the challenges in the time given as I’m all about the learning and not so much about the winning. A few did manage to make it to the end. All thoroughly enjoyed the learning.”
- “This is a challenging and fun escape room for grade 6 students! It prompted a lot of teamwork and my students had to apply what they had already learned to complete the escape room. Highly recommend!”
Looking for more digital escape rooms? Click here.
Are you looking for more science-themed digital escape rooms? Check out this Middle School Science Digital Escape Room Bundle.