Fall Digital Escape Room
This Fall Digital Escape Room provides students with the opportunity to work independently or with their peers to solve 10 fall-related challenges. Students must solve these required challenges to “escape” from the gym storage room they have accidentally locked themselves into.
This is a perfect activity to help build community with cooperative learning and engage students in social-emotional learning for 6th, 7th, or 8th grade. This digital escape room should take your students about 30 minutes to 60 minutes to complete from start to finish.
- Once this escape room is purchased, the teacher will get access to a Google Form link that is 100% editable and customizable for your classroom needs.
- No prep is required from the teacher or students – all that is needed is a teacher Google Drive account. Students can use Google Forms without having a Google account.
This Fall Digital Escape Room is also included in the Full Year Digital Escape Room Mega Bundle.
Fall Digital Escape Room – Resource Includes:
- Digital Escape Room with 10 Challenges (“locks”)
- Detailed teacher directions in text and video format
- Answer Key
- Student Instructions
⚠️ PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT: ⚠️
- This Fall Digital Escape Room uses YouTube and Jigsaw Planet links. Check that your school district does not block these websites. I am not responsible for district firewalls that block external websites.
- Refunds will not be provided for district-blocked sites due to the 100% editability of this escape room.
Fall Digital Escape Room – Teacher Feedback
- “Fun activity to get the students in the fall mood”
- “Great sub activity and way for my students to socialize and work together.”
- “This was a fun escape room I did with my students during our advisory period. They really enjoyed it!”
- “The kids LOVED it! Thanks!”
Looking for more digital escape rooms? Click here.
Are you looking for more fall-themed resources? Try this Fall Creative Writing Assignment.