Fall Creative Writing Assignment
In this Fall Creative Writing Assignment, students will select one of the provided character roles – coffee shop employee, garden rake, tree, family pet, or squirrel – and create a written or visual product based on the character’s specific writing prompt.
This no-prep – just photocopy and teach – creative writing assignment excites and engages students during Writer’s Workshop or any ELA writing lesson.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning, e.g. Google Classroom and Google Slides format.
This Fall Creative Writing assignment is also included in the Creative Writing Year Long Bundle, the Full Year Middle School English Language Arts Lesson Bundle 1, and the Full Year Middle School English Language Arts Lesson Bundle 2.
Click Here To View The Preview
Fall Creative Writing Assignment – Included in this Package:
- Detailed Teacher Instructions
- 1 Creative Writing Assignment
- 1 Standards-Based Grading Rubric (Level 1 – Level 4)
- 1 Points-Based Grading Rubric (Provides a final percentage mark)
- Google Classroom-ready PDFs
- Google Slides format
Fall Creative Writing Assignment – Teacher’s Feedback:
- “Another great resource from this seller, thank you!! It was super easy to use and follow along. My students have enjoyed this.”
- “Great little resource for incorporating writing into my lessons! “
- “A great resource to use in the fall for creative writing. My students loved the options that were given. Thank you!”
Want To Learn More About This Format?
Other Creative Writing Assignments:
Are you looking for more fall-themed resources? Try this Fall Digital Escape Room.