Fake News Unit PDF and Digital Editions | Distance Learning
Total Pages: 105 pages
Answer Key: Included with rubric
Teaching Duration: 2 Weeks
File Size: 11 MB
File Type: Zip
Fake News Unit PDF and Digital Editions: This resource contains 5 high-interest lessons to help students understand what fake news is and how to spot it.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom™ as well as Google Slides™ formatted lessons for 1:1 schools.
- 5 Fake News Lessons
- Student Choice
- Detailed Teacher Lesson Plans
- PDF and Digital Versions of the Unit
- Individual PDFs of student pages to post to Google Classroom
- What is Media Literacy?
- What is Fake News?
- How to Spot Fake News.
- Fake News Stations (5 Different Topics)
- Creating Fake News Final Assignment
Other Engaging Media Literacy Lessons
Exclusive Resources For Teachers
Subscribe to get engaging lesson ideas and special subscriber only bonus lessons like our Rant Writing Unit sent directly to your email address.