eSports Non-Fiction Article
Students will learn about various eSports and the reasons for their popularity in this eSports non-fiction article. This resource contains 1 non-fiction article and 3 reading activities to assist with reading comprehension, standardized test prep (EQAO) and cross-curricular learning.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning, i.e. Google Classroom as well as Google Slides formatted lessons for 1:1 schools.
- Teacher lesson plan
- Pre-reading K-W-L chart
- 1 Non-fiction article (regular and modified versions)
- An audio file (mp3) of each article (regular and modified versions)
- 3 Post-reading activities: comprehension questions, grammar questions (2 options: paper and self-grading Google Forms), long answer writing response
- Individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning, i.e. Google Classroom
- Google Slides formatted lessons for 1:1 school
- “These articles are always engaging. I can’t wait to use these new ones with my students this year. They are always fun for students.”
- “Overall, an excellent article. My students really enjoyed it.”
- “Another great Article of the Week lesson! Love the topic, too! Thank you so much! :-)”
Other Non-Fiction Articles: