End of the Year Activities PDF & Digital Versions: This resource contains 6 different activities you can do with your students during the last few weeks of school. Students will work on a Letter Writing Activity, School Year Reflections Memory Book, Read It Book Recommendations, Six-Word Memoirs, Thank You Cards, and a Summer Creative Writing Assignment.
- This unit is Google Classroom™️ compatible with individual PDFs and Google Slides™️ graphic organizers are included.
- Letter Writing (Advice to Future Student, Dear Future Teacher)
- School Year Reflections Memory Book (4 pages)
- Read It Book Recommendations
- Six-Word Memoirs
- Thank You Cards
- Summer Creative Writing Assignment
- “It was so easy to use virtually! Students had choice and were excited to write their ideas. Great resource for planning and execution of writing tasks”
- “This was an engaging and well thought out unit. Very user friendly, self explanatory, and students were engaged throughout. Made life so much easier, in a difficult time! “
- “Great resource and supplement to my unit!”
Other Great End of the Year Lessons