Easter Digital Escape Room
This Easter digital escape room provides students with the opportunity to work independently or with their peers to solve 11 Easter-themed challenges. This escape room is non-religious and focuses on chocolate, candy and animals.
Students must solve the required challenges to “escape” the classroom they accidentally got locked in. Participants will use their previous knowledge as well as learn new things about this season while reinforcing their literacy skills.
This is a perfect activity to help build community and engage students in social-emotional learning for 6th, 7th or 8th grade. This digital escape room should take your students about 30-60 minutes to complete from start to finish. Times will vary depending on the students.
- Once this escape room is purchased, the teacher will get access to a Google Form link that is 100% editable and customizable for your classroom needs.
- No prep is required from the teacher or students – all that is needed is a teacher Google Drive account. Students can use Google Forms without having a Google account.
This Easter Digital Escape Room is also included in the Full Year Digital Escape Room Mega Bundle.
Click Here To View The Preview
Easter Digital Escape Room – Resource Includes:
- Digital Escape Room with 11 Challenges (“locks”)
- Detailed teacher directions in text and video format
- Answer Key
- Student Instructions
- Reflection Questions
⚠️ PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT: ⚠️
- This Easter Digital Escape Room uses Google Forms, YouTube, and Jigsaw Planet links. Check that your school district does not block these websites. I am not responsible for district firewalls that block external websites.
- Refunds will not be provided for district-blocked sites due to the 100% editability of this escape room.
Easter Digital Escape Room – Teacher Feedback:
- “We love your escape rooms. You can hear a pin drop in the room when they are working on this. They love it. It is just challenging enough to keep them all engaged but yet accessible for all levels. Thank you for this. “
- “My students love the Escape Rooms you have designed. They are challenging enough for them and they find all the challenges super exciting. “
- “I used this with an Ontario split 7/8 Distance Learning class the day before the Easter Weekend. My students love the breakout room activities and they are so easy to use as the teacher. I assign the form via Google Classroom and have my students work in breakout rooms to ‘escape’. This is an engaging activity that my students really enjoyed doing. I love how it integrates multiple sources and has students explore articles or videos.”
Looking for more digital escape rooms? Click here.
More Spring resources: