Easter Creative Writing Assignment | PDF and Digital Formats: In this Easter Creative Writing Assignment, students will select one of the provided character roles: Easter Bunny, Easter Egg Basket, Zookeeper, Candy Store Owner, Chocolate Inventor and create a written or visual product based on the character’s specific writing prompt.
This no-prep – just photocopy and teach Easter Creative Writing Assignment gets students excited and engaged during Writer’s Workshop or any ELA writing lesson.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning e.g., Google Classroom and Google Slides format.
Included in this package:
- Detailed Teacher Instructions
- 1 Easter Creative Writing Assignment
- 1 Standards-Based Grading Rubric (Level 1 – Level 4)
- 1 Points-Based Grading Rubric (Provides a final percentage mark)
- Google Classroom ready PDFs
- Google Slides format
- “Students had so much fun with this – will definitely use again next year!”
- “Your products are always of high quality.”
- “Awesome resource!”
- “This was SO fun for my students! They loved being able to be creative and choose their activity!”
- “I am all about saving time. This resource is priceless and will help me follow through on my goal of giving a daily book talk. I am thankful I came across this resource.”
- “It seems that promoting the love of independent reading needs to be a high priority for my students after everything that has happened in the last couple of years. This resource is a treasure for facilitation of a book love community. As always, superior product!”
- “Wow! These are amazing! I had no idea there would be so many. I can’t wait to make these part of our weekly routine. Thank you so much!”
Want To Learn More About This Format?
Other Creative Writing Assignments