Diwali Non-Fiction Article
Engage your students in a captivating exploration of Diwali with this specially designed Diwali Non-Fiction Article resource! Tailored for middle school classrooms, this comprehensive package offers an in-depth non-fiction article and an array of activities to enhance reading comprehension and cross-curricular learning.
This Diwali Non-Fiction Article Resource Includes:
- Detailed Lesson Plan
- Non-Fiction Article (regular & modified versions)
- Audio Files (MP3) – 1 for each article
- Pre-Reading Activity
- 3 Post-Reading Activities
- Answer Key
- Assessment Rubric
- PDF & Google Slides™ Formats
- Non-Fiction Article: Delve into the vibrant celebration of Diwali through this informative article. Students will uncover fascinating insights and gain a deeper understanding of this culturally significant festival.
- Reading Activities: Foster critical thinking and reinforce learning with three engaging reading activities. These activities include comprehension questions, grammar exercises, and long-answer writing prompts to help students master key skills while connecting with the Diwali theme.
- Additional Resources: To support your teaching experience, included is a detailed lesson plan, answer key and assessment rubric. These resources will help you streamline your instruction and provide valuable guidance throughout the learning journey.
- Print and Digital Formats: Accessible in both PDF and Google Slides formats, this bundle offers flexibility to suit your teaching style and classroom needs.
Ignite your students’ curiosity and expand their cultural horizons with this captivating Diwali non-fiction article. Grab your copy today and embark on an enriching educational adventure!
Diwali Non-Fiction Article – Teacher Feedback:
- “There is not a resource from 2peas&adog that we don’t LOVE. This was beyond informative to give my students a little bit more info outside of the lessons I gave on Diwali. They enjoyed learning some new information, and didn’t put up a stink about answering a few reading comprehension questions, shockingly!”
- “We are participating in the Global Read Aloud and reading Thirst. I used this activity to introduce Diwali and make connections with the book. The kids were really engaged!”
- “Great resource! I loved the inclusion of the audio files and the modified versions of the text; this made this article suitable for my range of Grade 8 learners and allowed for an easy reading mark. Students learned a lot about Diwali and the students who celebrate taught us about their traditions as well! Thanks so much; this was exactly what I was looking for!”
Want to learn about more holidays? Click here to save 20% off this Article of the Week Holidays Around The World Non-Fiction Articles Bundle.
Other Non-Fiction Articles