Daylight Saving Non-Fiction Article
This Daylight Saving non-fiction article resource contains 1 non-fiction article and 3 post-reading activities to assist with reading comprehension, standardized test prep (EQAO), and cross-curricular learning.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages as well as Google Slides formatted lessons to use with online tools such as Google Classroom.
Click Here To View The Preview
This Daylight Saving Non-Fiction Article Resource Includes:
- 1 Non-Fiction Article (regular & modified versions)
- 2 Audio Files (MP3) – 1 for each article
- 1 Pre-Reading Activity (K-W-L chart)
- 3 Post-Reading Activities (comprehension questions, grammar questions, and long answer writing)
- Print & Digital Formats
- Detailed Lesson Plan
- Answer Key
- Assessment Rubric
- PDF & Google Slides™ Formats
- “Great article with a variety of reading tasks for students to complete. Thank you!”
- “This was a great text to share with my students. It answered a lot of the questions they came up with before reading.”
- “My students really loved this activity. They learned a lot and were actively engaged.”
- “Used with my RTI kiddos and it was a great addition to my resources.”
Use this article with my Article of the Week Differentiated Lessons program.