Dangerous North American Spiders Non-Fiction Article
Students will learn about several dangerous spiders found in North America in this Dangerous North American Spiders non-fiction article. This resource contains 1 non-fiction article and 3 reading activities to assist with reading comprehension, standardized test prep (EQAO) and cross-curricular learning.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning, i.e. Google Classroom as well as Google Slides formatted lessons for 1:1 schools.
Click Here To View The Preview
- Teacher lesson plan
- Pre-reading K-W-L chart
- 1 Non-fiction article (regular and modified versions)
- An audio file (mp3) of each article (regular and modified versions)
- 3 Post-reading activities: comprehension questions, grammar questions (2 options: paper and self-grading Google Forms), long answer writing response
- Individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning, i.e. Google Classroom
- Google Slides formatted lessons for 1:1 school
Use this Dangerous North American Spiders Non-Fiction Article with my Article of the Week Differentiated Lessons program and these Non-Fiction Graphic Organizers.
- “This resource is fabulous! I love how there is also an audio component. These articles make for great weekly readings or easy to leave sub plans.”
- “This resource was engaging, well planned out, and easy to prepare and assign.”
- “Very interesting article on spiders! Students loved it.”
Other Non-Fiction Articles: