Christmas Digital Escape Room | Digital and Editable: This Christmas-themed digital escape room provides students with the opportunity to work independently or with their peers to solve 10 Christmas/world geography-focused challenges. Students must solve these required challenges to find the escaped gingerbread men as they travel around the world to avoid being captured. The clues are related to global Christmas traditions or world geography general knowledge.
This is a perfect activity to help build community and engage students in social-emotional learning for 6th, 7th or 8th grade. This digital escape room should take your students about 30 – 60 minutes to complete from start to finish. Times will vary depending on students.
Once this escape room is purchased, the teacher will get access to a Google Form link that is 100% editable and customizable for your classroom needs.
No prep is required from the teacher or students – all that is needed is a teacher Google Drive account. Students can use Google Forms without having a Google account.
- Digital Escape Room with 10 Challenges (“locks”)
- Detailed teacher directions in text and video format
- Answer Key
- Student Instructions
- Reflection Questions
⚠️ PLEASE READ IMPORTANT: ⚠️ This escape room uses Google Forms, YouTube and Jigsaw Planet links. Check that your school district does not block these websites. I am not responsible for district firewalls that block external websites. Refunds will not be provided for district blocked sites due to the 100% editability of this escape room.
- I was looking for a fun activity to do with my 6th grade homeroom for a fun Friday activity. They LOVED this activity. I think it is the most communicative they have been in break out rooms! ALL of my students were involved and participated, and they had a great time. We had so much fun with it that I am getting the Winter Escape Room for my other classes this week for our last day before break. My homeroom students all celebrate Christmas, but many of my other students do not, so I’m excited to do the other Escape Room with them since this one was such a hit.
- Since my school is on distance learning I decided to try a digital escape room to give my students a fun activity to complete before break. I LOVE this escape room. It has enough challenges and the challenges are just hard enough for my students. It was so easy to set up myself and give my students the link. What is wonderful is that students do not need to have a Google account to complete the escape room. I had students stay in our Teams meeting while they completed it in case they had any questions. I cannot wait to get another escape room!
- Very fun! Easy to use and my students found it very engaging. Thanks so much.
Looking for more digital escape rooms? Click here.