Cells Digital Escape Room
This Cells Digital Escape Room provides students with the opportunity to work independently or with their peers to solve 10 cells-related challenges. Students must solve these required challenges to “escape” from the greenhouse that they have accidentally gotten locked in.
This is a perfect activity to help build community with cooperative learning and engage students in social-emotional learning for 6th, 7th, or 8th grade. This digital escape room should take your students about 30 minutes to 60 minutes to complete from start to finish.
- Once this escape room is purchased, the teacher will get access to a Google Form link that is 100% editable and customizable for your classroom needs.
- No prep is required from the teacher or students – all that is needed is a teacher Google Drive account. Students can use Google Forms without having a Google account.
Cells Digital Escape Room – Resource Includes:
- Digital Escape Room with 10 Challenges (“locks”)
- Detailed teacher directions in text and video format
- Answer Key
- Student Instructions
⚠️ PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT: ⚠️
- This escape room uses YouTube and Jigsaw Planet links. Check that your school district does not block these websites. I am not responsible for district firewalls that block external websites.
- Refunds will not be provided for district-blocked sites due to the 100% editability of this escape room.
- “Super fun and engaging way to have my students review for upcoming Cells test.”
- “Always looking for new activities to engage students in the concepts we are learning. Thanks for sharing a great resource!”
- “My Students enjoyed participating in this activity. It is a good way to review the materials from the unit and the students had fun doing it. I am so glad I invested in this resource as I will keep using it for a few years to come!”
Looking for more digital escape rooms? Click here.
Are you looking for more science-themed digital escape rooms? Check out this Middle School Science Digital Escape Room Bundle.