Canada-Themed Digital Escape Room
This Canada-Themed digital escape room provides students with the opportunity to work independently or with their peers to solve 10 Canada-themed challenges. Students must solve these required challenges to “escape” from the train that they have accidentally gotten locked in.
This is a perfect activity to help build community with cooperative learning and engage students in social-emotional learning for 6th, 7th, or 8th grade. This digital escape room should take your students about 30 minutes to 60 minutes to complete from start to finish.
Once this escape room is purchased, the teacher will get access to a Google Form link that is 100% editable and customizable for your classroom needs.
No prep is required from the teacher or students – all that is needed is a teacher Google Drive account. Students can use Google Forms without having a Google account.
Canada-Themed Digital Escape Room – Resource Includes:
- Digital Escape Room with 10 Challenges (“locks”)
- Detailed teacher directions in text and video format
- Answer Key
- Student Instructions
⚠️ PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT: ⚠️
- This Canada-Themed Digital Escape Room uses YouTube and Jigsaw Planet links. Check that your school district does not block these websites. I am not responsible for district firewalls that block external websites.
- Refunds will not be provided for district-blocked sites due to the 100% editability of this escape room.
Canada-Themed Digital Escape Room – Teacher Feedback:
- “My students love these escape rooms! I like that they encourage students to be problem solvers and they learn new facts/information as they progress through each challenge. Fun way to engage students in media learning tasks.”
- “My students love doing these escape rooms. These are great for brain breaks.”
- “This was really fun for students and well set up–very satisfied!”
Looking for more digital escape rooms? Click here.