Bump It Up Board Header Set
This Bump It Up Board header set is a strategy used to increase student performance. It can be applied to any subject level.
Students’ work is compared against a Level 1 – Level 4 assessment scale. Students use this information to improve their work before submission to the teacher. This is a great self-editing, proofreading, and peer-editing strategy. All headers in this set come in six different colour choices blue, green, pink, purple, orange, and yellow, to match your classroom decor.
Bump It Up Board Header Set – Resource Includes:
- Detailed teacher instructions
- Headers included are: Bump It Up, Learning Goals, Success Criteria, Levels 1 -4 ( 6 colour choices)
This blog post outlines step-by-step how to create your own bump-it-up board.
Bump It Up Board Header Set – Teacher Feedback:
- “Thank You! Saved me time creating my own and I like the simplicity of it!”
- “I’ve heard about Bump it Up boards in the past, but just didn’t get around to making one myself. Thanks for providing such professional, and visually appealing resources.”
- “Bright and colourful! A++”
More Engaging ELA Resources: