Back to School Digital Escape Room
This technology-themed Back to School Digital Escape Room provides students with the opportunity to work independently or with their peers to solve 10 retro technology-focused challenges. Students must solve these required challenges to “escape” from the school technology storage room they have accidentally locked themselves into.
This is a perfect first week of school activity to help build community with cooperative learning and engage students in social-emotional learning for 6th, 7th, or 8th grade. This digital escape room should take your students about 30 minutes to complete from start to finish.
- Once this escape room is purchased, the teacher will get access to a Google Form link that is 100% editable and customizable for your classroom needs. Students will get the opportunity to “escape” while learning about retro technology.
- No prep is required from the teacher or students – all that is needed is a teacher Google Drive account. Students can use Google Forms without having a Google account.
This Back to School Digital Escape Room is also included in the Back To School Mega Bundle and the Full Year Digital Escape Room Mega Bundle.
Click Here To View The Preview
Back To School Digital Escape Room – Resource Includes:
- Student Interest Inventory
- Digital Escape Room with 10 Challenges (“locks”)
- Detailed teacher directions in text and video format
- Answer Key
- Student Instructions
⚠️ PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT: ⚠️
- This Back to School Digital Escape Room uses YouTube and Jigsaw Planet links. Check that your school district does not block these websites. I am not responsible for district firewalls that block external websites.
- Refunds will not be provided for district-blocked sites due to the 100% editability of this escape room.
- “I used this activity for the first day of school and it went extremely well! Students each had their own device so they completed it independently, but were able to turn to their table partner if they had questions. I especially liked the fact that it had a customizable google form to use for student interest surveys at the beginning of the activity. Will use again!”
- “Super easy activity that serves as a great ‘First week of school’ activity for the kids! Since it’s a google form, it can be modified to fit your classroom needs.”
- “This was a great activity to allow students to have a bit of competitive fun during the first day of school.”
Looking for more digital escape rooms? Click here.
More Back To School Resources: