Back to School Digital Escape Room #2
This back to school digital escape room provides students with the opportunity to work independently or with their peers to solve 10 school-related challenges. Students must solve these required challenges to “escape” from the principal’s office they have accidentally locked themselves into.
This is a perfect first or second week of school activity to help build community with cooperative learning and engage students in social-emotional learning for 6th, 7th, or 8th grade. This digital escape room should take your students about 30 minutes to 60 minutes to complete from start to finish.
- Once this escape room is purchased, the teacher will get access to a Google Form link that is 100% editable and customizable for your classroom needs.
- No prep is required from the teacher or students – all that is needed is a teacher’s Google Drive account. Students can use Google Forms without having a Google account.
This Back to School Digital Escape Room is also included in the Full Year Digital Escape Room Mega Bundle.
Back to School Digital Escape Room – Resource Includes:
- Student Interest Inventory
- Digital Escape Room with 10 Challenges (“locks”)
- Detailed teacher directions in text and video format
- Answer Key
- Student Instructions
⚠️ PLEASE READ – IMPORTANT: ⚠️
- This Back to School Digital Escape Room uses YouTube and Jigsaw Planet links. Check that your school district does not block these websites. I am not responsible for district firewalls that block external websites.
- Refunds will not be provided for district-blocked sites due to the 100% editability of this escape room.
Back to School Digital Escape Room – Teacher Feedback:
- “I am always looking for ways to engage my students. I used this the last day of school and the students LOVED it!”
- “I love these digital escape rooms. Very easy to use and no prep needed!”
- “My students love the digital escape room. Challenging but fun.”
Looking for more digital escape rooms? Click here.
More Back To School Resources: