Are you looking for creative end-of-the-year activities for your middle school students?
It does not have to be a challenge to keep your middle school students focused during the last week of school.
“What are we going to do today?”
“Can we have time on technology to play?”
“Do we really have to do this work?”
These are just some of the questions my middle school students always seem to ask in the last few weeks of school.
And I GET IT! The end of the year is hard for both you and your students, especially as the weather gets nicer!
That’s why I created my End of the Year Mega Bundle for you. Check out this resource that is full of creative end-of-the-year middle school activities.
This mega bundle contains 9 different end-of-the-year activities that is a mix of academic lessons (non-fiction articles) and just for fun activities (digital escape room). Help keep your students engaged until the last day of school with these creative end-of-the-year activities.
This Bundle Is Perfect For…
- Keeping students engaged and learning both in-person and online
- Giving your students choice and flexibility in these last few weeks
- Saving your time, energy, and sanity instead of planning lessons from scratch
- Challenging and rigorous activities that students love and want more of!
- Are Public Pools Safe? Non-Fiction Article
- Amusement Parks Non-Fiction Article
- End of the Year Digital Escape Room
- Summer Creative Writing Assignment
- Letter Writing (Advice to Future Student, Dear Future Teacher)
- School Year Reflections Memory Book (4 pages)
- Read It Book Recommendations
- Six-Word Memoirs
- Thank You Card Writing
What Are Teachers Saying?
“As per usual, 2peasandadog comes to save the day! Students were burned out from the events of this year, and they really enjoyed these end-of-the-year activities. Activities are always well organized, explained, and thought out. “
“My students have LOVED the activities so far! They particularly enjoy the digital escape room that is included in the bundle!”
“We love 2 Peas and a Dog’s escape rooms. You can hear a pin drop in the room when they are working on them. They love it. It is just challenging enough to keep them all engaged yet accessible for all levels. Thank you for this.”
So, if you’re looking to wrap up the year with low-prep activities that your middle school students will love then look no further! Find this resource on Shopify CAD or Teachers Pay Teachers USD.