Do you teach grade 7/8 Science in Ontario?
Are you looking for quality resources that do not require a textbook and are more engaging than just a set of worksheets?
The science units created by 2 Peas and a Dog are provided in both PDF and Google Slides format to meet the needs of both in-person and online learning.
Each science lesson also includes MP3 audio files of each student reading to make the lessons accessible to students.
Every 2 Peas and a Dog science unit includes:
- Detailed lesson plans
- Differentiated lessons and assignments (readings, videos, graphic organizers, interactive notebook activities, group work, projects, labs)
- Detailed unit plans, answer keys, and assessment rubrics
- Lessons are divided up with title pages for easy access
- Student assignment choice and variety
- Quizzes (PDF and Self-Marking Google Forms)
- Unit Test (PDF and Self-Marking Google Forms)
- Science Labs
- Sub Plans
This Grade 7/8 Science Unit Bundle provides teachers with one hundred and fifty in-depth, engaging, and cross-curricular lessons to help students explore and understand Grade 7/8 science. These units are based on the 2007 Ontario Science Curriculum and include all eight units.
Grade 7 Units:
- Interactions in the Environment
- Heat in the Environment
- Pure Substances and Mixtures
- Understanding Structures and Mechanisms
Grade 8 Units:
- Water Systems
- Systems in Action
Benefits of the Bundle:
- This bundle contains everything you need (other than science supplies) in its over 2,000 pages. You do not need a textbook!
- It covers both the grade 7 and 8 science lessons. You do not need to look for other additional lessons to cover class time.
- It is cost-effective – there are no expensive textbooks to buy and replace and it has both print and digital formats for each lesson.
In these Grade 7/8 Science Units teachers are provided with 150 in-depth, engaging, and cross-curricular lessons to help their students explore and understand Grade 7 and 8 science. This 8-unit bundle will help you teach science without a textbook.
“As with all my resources from 2peasandadog I found this very helpful for teaching grade 7 science. I love the balance between inquiry, and teacher-led instruction as well as interactive activities.” – Diana B. Grade 7 Interactions in the Environment Unit
“Very thorough resource. I like the variety of activities and how a digital version is included.” – Denise H. Grade 8 Cells Unit
Need only one part of this bundle?
Individual units can be purchased for use in your classroom in the Grade 7 Science and Grade 8 Science sections of my Teachers Pay Teachers store.
Try these Grade 7/8 Science Units in your classroom. They will save you hours of planning time and keep your students engaged and ready to learn.