Graduation is an important part of a student’s school career. Here are 27 graduation songs that can be used for graduation or end of the year slideshows or ceremonies.
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough by Marvin Gaye
- Be A Light by Thomas Rhett
- Brave by Sarah Bareilles
- Count On Me by Bruno Mars
- Don’t Stop Believin’ by Journey
- Fly by Avril Lavigne
- Hall Of Fame by The Script (the word hell is used in the song)
- Happy by Pharell Williams
- Have It All by Jason Mraz
- High Hopes by Panic! At The Disco
- History by One Direction
- I Believe by Nikki Yanofsky
- I Hope You Dance by Lee Ann Womack (the word hell-bent is used in the song)
- Into The Unknown by Indina Menzel
- I Will Remember You by Sarah McLachlan
- Lean On Me by Artists Can
- Long Live by Taylor Swift
- Memories by Maroon 5
- Miracle by Foo Fighters
- Never Grow Up by Taylor Swift
- Try Everything by Shakira
- See You Again by Charlie Puth
- Shine A Light by Bryan Adams
- Six Feet Apart by Luke Combs
- Something Big by Shawn Mendes
- Verge by Owl City
- Years In The Making by Arkells
Need more graduation songs? Check out this blog post.
Looking for End of the Year Activities?
End of the Year Activities: This resource contains 6 different activities you can do with your students during the last few weeks of school. Students will work on a Letter Writing Activity, School Year Reflections Memory Book, Read It Book Recommendations, Six-Word Memoirs, Thank You Cards and a Summer Creative Writing Assignment. This resource comes as both a PDF and Google Slides format. Buy it here.