Are you making the most of your classroom space? A great classroom setup can inspire students and teachers alike. I’ve rounded up some of my most popular blog posts with great tips and inspiration for setting up your best middle school ELA classroom.
Classroom Setup Ideas
- Middle School Classroom Set-Up Ideas – Setting up a middle school classroom can be challenging to ensure that the room looks visually appealing without looking too young for the age group. It is important that your room has enough space to accommodate middle school students.
- English Language Arts Classroom Setup Ideas – Middle and high school classroom organization and set up ideas. Read about seating arrangements, decor themes, and classroom storage options in the English Language Arts Classroom.
- How to Set Up a Middle School Classroom – Fantastic ideas for setting up a middle school classroom. Ideas are easy to implement and to keep going all year long.
Maintaining an organized classroom can seem like a never-ending task. Whether your classroom is highly organized, organized chaos, or somewhere in between, you’re sure to find inspiration and new ideas. I’ve gathered together my best tips and advice for organization hacks.
- Classroom Organization Hacks – The simple and easy classroom organization ideas explained in this blog post can be implemented at any time in your classroom. Don’t wait until next back-to-school season to make your classroom space more efficiently used, start TODAY!
- Teacher Life Hack Coffee Can – Save your coffee cans to organize tall classroom supplies.
- Classroom Organization Tips – Keeping your classroom organized is not only an effective tool for teachers but it helps students achieve more independence because they are not constantly asking you where things are located.
- Keep Track of Your Classroom Resources – Teachers – stop losing your classroom resources. Try this classroom organization tip to clearly identify your resources.
- Middle School Rotary Organization – Keep rotary middle school classrooms and middle school students organized with these tips.
- Organizing Book Sets – Tips and photos on how to organize your book clubs, literature circles, or guided reading novel sets.
- Classroom Library Makeover – Classroom libraries can always benefit from a renovation. Read this informative blog post on how to renovate, and makeover your classroom library on a budget.