- During the school year they have two moods: complete exhaustion or super stressed.
- During assessment and reporting cycles you find a lot of reasons to leave the house.
- They continuously refer to their class as "my kids", but you don't remember having thirty kids.
- Every time they leave the house the morning they take more bags with them, than moving day.
- When their friends come over they speak in a secret language using words like: Behaviour Plan, IEP, Duty, Supervision, Success Criteria, Anchor Charts.
- They complain about not being able to go to the washroom during the day -even though they really needed to.
- Has not eaten lunch in years.
- Part of your monthly house budget goes to school supplies such as stickers, pens, paper, glue and art supplies.
- They are only able to take vacations three times a year: Christmas Break, Spring Break and Summer Holidays.
- They leave the house looking clean and proper, and return covered in dust, chalk, vomit, whiteboard marker, pen ink or paint.
You Live With A Teacher WhenSaturday, February 14